NBA Single Game allows fans to purchase individual games a la carte. Fans have the ability to purchase an NBA Single Game prior to the game starting, as well as while the game is live or after it concludes.
Your NBA Single Game subscription includes the following features:
- Choose from every game
- Restricted locations apply. For fans accessing from the US and Canada, all games that are not restricted by US and Canadian Blackouts will be available for purchase through NBA Single Game.
- Every feed - Home, Away, Mobile View, plus additional languages and camera angles
- You can watch your purchased game on the web, mobile & connected devices, and gaming consoles. Click here for a full list of supported devices
Single games can be purchased on our Mobile Apps.
Fans will have access to purchased games for the duration of the current season. Purchased games will expire before the following season begins. To access all single games you have previously purchased during the season, follow the steps below.
- Go to the NBA.com homepage
- Click ‘Sign in' (top right)
- Click ‘Sign in with NBA ID’ (top right)
- Enter the email and password associated with your account
- Click 'My NBA ID' (top right)
- Click ‘Purchased Games’
- Open the NBA App
- Click ‘Sign in’
- Once signed in, go to the Games tab
- Go to the date of your purchased game
- Select the game to watch