NBA Single Game allows fans to purchase individual games a la carte. Fans have the ability to purchase an NBA Single Game prior to the game starting, as well as while the game is live or after it concludes.
Your NBA Single Game subscription includes the following features:
Choose from every game
Restricted locations apply. For fans accessing from the US and Canada, all games that are not restricted by US and Canadian Blackouts will be available for purchase through NBA Single Game.
- Every feed - Home, Away, Mobile View, plus additional languages and camera angles
- Available on the web, iOS, Android, Android TV, Apple TV, Xbox One and Xbox Series X (select countries), Roku (select countries), Playstation 4 and 5 (select countries), Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick (select countries), Comcast Xfinity Flex Platform, and Apple Watch
Fans will have access to purchased games for the duration of the current season. Purchased games will expire before the following season begins. To access all single games you have previously purchased, follow the steps below.
- Go to the NBA.com homepage
- Click ‘Sign in' (top right)
- Click ‘Sign in with NBA ID’ (top right)
- Enter the email and password associated with your account
- Click 'My NBA ID' (top right)
- Click ‘Purchased Games’ (top left)
- Tap the ‘My Account’ icon (top right)
- Tap ‘Subscriptions’
- Tap ‘Sign In to Restore purchase’
- Tap ‘Games’ to view purchased games