A subscription to NBA League Pass* gives fans access to games, live and on-demand, and more for the entire season and offseason. To purchase an NBA League Pass subscription, please visit our package page here!
NBA League Pass includes:
- Live and on-demand games**
- Every feed - Home, Away, Mobile View, language options, and alternative streams
- Multiple condensed game formats so you can catch up on the game’s best moments
- Access to NBA TV’s 24/7 stream including analysis, games, exclusive features, interviews, press conferences, and live events***
- Access to full game archives starting from the 2012-2013 season to the present
- Availability on the web, mobile & connected devices, and gaming consoles. Click here for a full list of supported devices
- Stream games on one device at a time
Get more with League Pass Premium:
- Stream games on three devices, at the same time
- Access to in-arena content during commercial breaks****
If you only want to listen to games, League Pass Audio is available in select markets. If League Pass Audio is available in your market, it can be found below the FAQ on the packages page.
For a full list of packages and content/features available in your market, please visit the packages page.
You can also sign up for NBA League Pass through the following methods in select countries:
*Available everywhere except: Belarus, China, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Libya, Nicaragua, North Korea, Russia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, Zimbabwe (Sold through AirG in Iraq, Nicaragua, and Venezuela)
**Blackouts and restrictions apply in the US and Canada. For fans accessing from the US and Canada, all games that are not restricted by US and Canadian Blackouts will be available for viewing
***See here for NBA TV country restrictions
****In select international markets, in-arena content is included with a League Pass subscription