In the US, NBA League Pass subscriptions allow fans to view select games in virtual reality. This is not offered outside the US.
Oculus Venues is our sole provider for Virtual Reality in the US. Directions for setting up the Oculus device are below.
- In the Oculus app, search for and click on the NBA on TNT VR app to install.
- Open the app.
- Put your phone in your headset when instructed.
- When in the headset, you will be given the option to authenticate, select to authenticate.
- Authentication Instructions:
- A notification for you to sign in will pop-up, select the sign-in option
- Another notification appears asking you to remove your headset in order to sign-in
- Follow instructions to login to your MVPD
- Once authenticated, the app will instruct you to connect your phone to your headset
- You will now be on the screen you were on last
- Once back in the app, go to the Game of the Week section,
- Select the live game tile, which will require you to authenticate in order to watch.
- If you have not authenticated yet, and it asks you too, go back to step 6.
- Sit back and enjoy the VR Cast view (at bottom of screen) or select your own camera angle and view the game the way you want.
Notes on Oculus: the app does not install on the phone. Rather, you have to go into the Oculus store/app each time to open it from there.