To cancel a subscription purchased via NBA.com, iOS, Android, Roku, or Amazon devices, please follow these steps:
To cancel a subscription purchased via NBA.com, please sign into your account on NBA.com and visit the My Account section. If you are unable to cancel via My Account, please contact the Support team here.
- Visit Settings
- Scroll down to iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID
- Select View Apple ID
- In Subscriptions, Tap on Manage and you will see your subscription to cancel.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu-> My Apps -> Subscriptions
- Select the subscription you’d like to cancel
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation
On the Roku website:
- Go to my.roku.com and sign in to your Roku account
- Choose Manage Your Subscriptions
- Find your NBA App subscription in the list and then choose Unsubscribe
On your Roku Device:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote
- Highlight the NBA App
- Press the Star button (*) on your remote to open the Options menu
- Select Manage Subscription
- Select Cancel Subscription
- Go to Your Memberships and Subscriptions
- Select Manage Subscription next to the subscription you'd like to cancel
- Click the link under Advance Controls to be directed to the main subscription page. From this page, you can end your subscription