To cancel a subscription purchased via NBA.com, iOS, Android, Roku, or Amazon devices, please follow these steps:
To cancel a subscription purchased via NBA.com, please contact the Support team here. If you are currently in a Free Trial, you can cancel your trial by signing into your account on NBA.com and accessing the My NBA Account section.
- Visit Settings
- Scroll down to iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID
- Select View Apple ID
- In Subscriptions, Tap on Manage and you will see your subscription to cancel.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu-> My Apps -> Subscriptions
- Select the subscription you’d like to cancel
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation
On the Roku website:
- Go to my.roku.com and sign in to your Roku account
- Choose Manage Your Subscriptions
- Find your NBA App subscription in the list and then choose Unsubscribe
On your Roku Device:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote
- Highlight the NBA App
- Press the Star button (*) on your remote to open the Options menu
- Select Manage Subscription
- Select Cancel Subscription
- Go to Your Memberships and Subscriptions
- Select Manage Subscription next to the subscription you'd like to cancel
- Click the link under Advance Controls to be directed to the main subscription page. From this page, you can end your subscription