Optus SubHub has partnered with the NBA to bring its users all the best NBA action. You can activate your NBA League Pass with Optus SubHub by visiting https://subhub.optus.com.au/streaming-services/nba
If you do not currently have an account with Optus SubHub, please visit https://subhub.optus.com.au/help to subscribe.
If you have any issues with your NBA League Pass subscription through Optus SubHub, please contact NBA support here.
What do I get with my NBA League Pass subscription through Optus SubHub?
Your NBA League Pass subscription through Optus provides you with access to all the best NBA games and highlights! Specifically, your subscription includes the following:
Access to the following League Pass subscriptions:
- League Pass features* include
- Live games – most pre-season, all regular season, Playoffs & Finals
- Condensed Games – all regular season, Playoffs & Finals games (10-15 mins in length)
- Classic games & Pop-up classic games
- Current NBA TV Programming – select episodes & studio clips
- Archive Programming (i.e. NBA Action, Inside Stuff)
*content availability may change on a season by season basis and location
What platforms can I use to access my NBA League Pass account through Optus SubHub?
You can activate your NBA League Pass subscription through Optus SubHub on the following platforms:
I am having trouble accessing my Optus SubHub account. What should I do?
For issues pertaining to your Optus SubHub account, contact the Optus SubHub support team at https://subhub.optus.com.au/help
For issues related to your NBA League Pass account through Optus SubHub, please contact NBA support here.