NBA 3-Game Choice allows fans to choose up to 3 games per month. It is currently available in select international markets (not available for purchase in the US). Fans will have access to games that are redeemed for the duration of the current season. Redeemed games will expire before the following season begins.
Your NBA 3-Game Choice subscription includes the following features:
- Choose from every game
- Restricted locations apply. Not available for purchase in the US. For fans accessing from the US and Canada, all games that are not restricted by US and Canadian Blackouts will be available for viewing
- Every feed - Home, Away, Mobile View, plus additional languages and camera angles
- Available on the web, iOS, Android, Android TV, Apple TV, Xbox One and Xbox Series X (select countries), Roku (select countries), Playstation 4 and 5 (select countries), Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick, Comcast Xfinity Flex Platform, CarPlay, and Apple Watch
In select international markets, a League Pass subscription also includes:
- Access to NBA TV Show archives
Your Game Choice subscription must remain active in order to redeem credits. For Season-Long subscriptions, remaining credits will not roll over into the next season. For monthly subscriptions, remaining credits will roll over at the end of each month. To keep track of how many game credits remain for your account, please follow these steps.
- Open the NBA app or nba.com
- Sign in to your NBA League Pass account
- Navigate to My Account
- Select My NBA Subscription
- View remaining credits
For a full list of League Pass subscriptions and content/features available in your market, please visit the subscription page here where you can select a subscription to purchase.