Ensure you are on the latest version of the app to receive the latest app features and enhancements by following the steps below.
- On your home screen, tap the iTunes/Google Play app store icon.
- Tap the Updates icon.
- Tap the Update button on the NBA: Live Games & Scores app.
- Wait until the update is finished then launch the app.
- Go to "Settings" from Roku's Home screen.
- From the 'Settings" scroll down and select System Update.
- Select "Check now".
- Roku will start searching for available updates. It will only take a few minutes to update a channel. After the channel update, Roku will automatically restart.
- You can now enjoy streaming your team's games on the NBA App.
- Select Settings from the Apple TV Main Menu.
- Under Settings, select General.
- Scroll down and select Software Updates.
- Select Update Software.
*If you would like your device to update automatically, turn ON the ‘Update Automatically’ option
Amazon Fire Tablet:
- On your tablet's home screen, go to "Apps".
- Tap "Store".
- Tap the menu button then select "App Update".
- Tap "Update" next to the NBA app.
- Tap "Accept" to proceed with the update.