Ensure you are on the latest version of the app to receive the latest app features and enhancements by following the steps below.
- On your home screen, tap the iTunes/Google Play app store icon.
- Tap the Updates icon.
- Tap the Update button on the NBA: Live Games & Scores app.
- Wait until the update is finished then launch the app.
- Go to "Settings" from Roku's Home screen.
- From the 'Settings" scroll down and select System Update.
- Select "Check now".
- Roku will start searching for available updates. It will only take a few minutes to update a channel. After the channel update, Roku will automatically restart.
- You can now enjoy streaming your team's games on the NBA App.
- Go into the App Store
- Search for the NBA app
- Select the NBA App
- If there is an Update button, then an update is available. If there is an Open button, then there is no update available.
- Click on the Update button - if available - and the app will start updating
*If you would like your device to update automatically, turn ON the ‘Update Automatically’ option
Amazon Fire TV:
- On your home screen, click the settings button
- Navigate to Applications
- Click on Appstore
- Click on Automatic Updates to turn it ON
- On your Android TV, open the Google Play Store
- At the top, choose My Apps
- Under ‘updates available’, you’ll find apps that can be updated. Select the NBA App to update
*If you would like your device to update automatically, within ‘My Apps’ on the Google Play Store, select ‘Open settings’ and then select ‘Auto-update apps’
- Highlight the NBA App thumbnail in your games home and press the option button to display the options menu
- Select ‘Check for an update’
- If an update is available, follow the instructions to install the update
When you start the NBA App, it automatically updates to the newest version available
- Open the NBA App
- If an update is available, a popup message will appear on your screen