Adjusting the time settings on certain connected devices can help troubleshoot location issues. On web, users are unable to change the calendar time settings to their specific timezone. All times will be in Eastern Standard (EST).
Ensure location services are turned on within the phone settings for the app.
- Go to the Home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
- Use the "Up" and "Down" buttons on the remote to go to "Settings".
- From "Settings", go to "Time".
- Adjust the hour time format and time zone settings on your home screen clock.
A mismatch in the Xbox One's and your local time zone might prevent it from accessing any videos.
- From your Home screen, press the Xbox Guide button. Or, you may simply choose "Settings" if it is visible on your home screen.
- Choose "Settings".
- Go to "System".
- Go to "Time zone".
Choose from the list of available time zones and your Xbox One will automatically update your date and time.