NBA League Pass Premium is the NBA’s subscription-based product that gives fans access to games, live and on-demand, for the entire season. It is currently available in the US and select international markets.
Your NBA League Pass Premium subscription includes:
- Live and on-demand games
- Restricted locations apply. For fans accessing from the US and Canada, all games that are not restricted by US and Canadian Blackouts will be available for viewing
- Every feed – Home, Away, Mobile View, plus additional languages and camera angles
- Available on the web, iOS, Android, Android TV, Apple TV, Xbox One and Xbox Series X (select countries), Roku (select countries), Playstation 4, 5 (select countries), Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV and Fire Stick, CarPlay, and Apple Watch
- Ability to stream games on two devices at once
- Access to in-arena content during commercial breaks
In select international markets, League Pass Premium subscription also includes:
- Access to NBA TV’s 24-hour stream and show archives with exclusive features, interviews, press conferences, and live events.
- In the US, NBA TV is not included in the US League Pass subscription and is a separate subscription for purchase
- Access to full game archives starting from the 2012-13 season to the present
For a full list of League Pass subscriptions and content/features available in your market, please visit the subscriptions page here where you can select a subscription to purchase.