A subscription to NBA League Pass* gives fans access to games, live and on-demand, and more for the entire season and offseason.
NBA League Pass includes:
- Live and on-demand games**
- Every feed - Home, Away, Mobile View, language options, and alternative streams
- Multiple condensed game formats so you can catch up on the game’s best moments
- Access to NBA TV’s 24/7 stream including analysis, games, exclusive features, interviews, press conferences, and live events***
- NBA Archives: access to classic games, documentaries and more****
- Access to full game archives starting from the 2012-2013 season to the present
- Availability on the web, mobile & connected devices, and gaming consoles. Click here for a full list of supported devices
- Stream games on one device at a time
- Ability to watch multiple games at once on web with multi-view
Get more with League Pass Premium:
- Stream games on two devices, at the same time
- Access to in-arena content during commercial breaks
League Pass Premium is currently available in the US and select international markets
If you only want to listen to games, League Pass Audio is available in select markets. If League Pass Audio is available in your market, it can be found below the FAQ on the subscription page.
For a full list of packages and content/features available in your market, please visit the subscription page.
You can also sign up for NBA League Pass through the following methods in select countries:
*Available everywhere except: Belarus, China, Cuba, Iran, Japan, Kosovo, Myanmar, North Korea, Russia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria
**Blackouts and restrictions apply in the US and Canada. For fans accessing from the US and Canada, all games that are not restricted by US and Canadian Blackouts will be available for viewing
***See here for NBA TV country restrictions
****Available for subscribers in select international markets